Seamless knit gloves of aramid fibers, have a fiber strength which is five times stronger than steel on an equal weight basis. Aramid fibers can withstand temperatures up to 900° F (480° C) without degrading and will not support a flame.
Perfect Fit - Aramid fiber gloves offer a wide range of cut-resistant, seamless knit gloves. Several different style configurations are available to choose from to suit your specific application or hazard. Gloves are available with coatings for added grip and abrasion resistance. Different weight knit gloves available to assure proper cut protection, and fiber blends to increase fit and comfort.
It provides increased protection against cuts, slashes and abrasions.The knitted construction gives additional comfort, flexibility and dexterity that is not normally associated with such high levels of protectionApplications:
- Assembly and mounting for mechanical subcontracting (automotive industry)
- Treatment of paper and cardboard (use of cutters)
- Flashing operations in plastic industry
- Canning plant, glass, metallurgy and sheet metal work
- Handling sharp objects such as glass, metal, ceramics and plastics, automotive assembly, wiring, HVAC installation, paper & pulp industry, textile industry and other applications requiring ultimate cut protection.
|Description||heat resistant anti-cut glove|
|Size Available||M, L ,XL|
|Application ||Mechanicial industrial, welding, glass|
|Printing Logo||sewing logo|
|Cuff stitch||Overlock |
|Supply Capacity||10000 doz/month|